- Festival Dates and Location
- Tickets and festival wristband
- Lollapalooza app
- Festival Entrance
- Festival map
- Age limit
- Bags and stuff storage
Festival Dates and Location
Lollapalooza Stockholm takes place on Friday June 26 – Sunday June 28 2020 in the middle of our beautiful Swedish capital Stockholm at the green park Gärdet.
More about Gärdet
Gärdet is a part of the Royal National City Park! The Royal National City Park is Stockholm’s and Sweden’s most visited green area. The park offers a wide range of activities, from lovely picnic spots to jogging and ski trails as well as FESTIVALS.
Tickets and festival wristband
The only authorized ticket reseller are Ticketmaster. We strongly advise you against buying tickets from other sources as it’s associated with many risks. We can never guarantee that a ticket purchased from other sources exists or is valid.
Information about Box Office Hours & Location (where and when you can exchange your ticket for a wristband) will be announced here closer to the festival. Stay tuned!
Prices are subject to change without notice
Live Nation and Lollapalooza reserve the right to make any changes to the line-up and performances before and during the festival. Tickets are only sold to the festival and not for individual artists or performances and cannot be redeemed in the event of cancelled or altered acts at the festival.
Official Wristband Policy
- No refunds and/or downgrades.
- Only tickets purchased through Ticketmaster or Lollapalooza Stockholm’s verified partners are valid. If you have purchased from an unauthorized source and/or the ticket is counterfeit, you may be denied entry.
- Wristbands are NON-TRANSFERABLE and/or NON-EXCHANGEABLE.
- Wristbands CANNOT BE TRANSFERED to another person once placed on the wrist.
- Wristbands MUST be worn securely on your wrist so they cannot be slipped on and off.
- Do NOT remove between festival days, stretch or tamper with your wristband in any way or you will not be allowed entry.
- Wristbands that for some reason needs to be exchanged, e.g. broken, too tight, lost, stolen or manipulated in any way are VOID and must be exchanged at the box office for a fee. Please note that the exchange must be made by the original purchaser and will be allowed one (1) time only during the festival. The reimbursement fee is SEK 200 per wristband (card payment only).
- Once the wristband is placed on your wrist it can’t be given to anyone else. If you exchange your wristband to someone else, it is VOID and will under no circumstances be replaced.
- If wristbands are too loose and look like they can be slipped on and off, they will be confiscated.
- Counterfeit wristbands are INVALID and will be confiscated by festival security or other event staff.
- If your wristband is removed by Festival security or event staff for any reason, it WILL NOT be replaced.
- Your ticket and your wristband are considered a valuable document – treat them like cash!
This will be your go to place before and during the festival with everything from creating your own schedule, see where you are and navigate around the festival area, receiving important information and notifications and a lot more (make sure to allow notifications and location in the app so you don’t miss anything important during the festival).
We will keep adding stuff to the app as we get closer to the fest, but make sure to download the app now and tell your friends to do the same!
The Lollapalooza Stockholm App is available to download for iOS and Android.
Information coming soon
Will be displayed closer to the festival
Creating a MyFest account gives you access to the festival all at your fingertips. You can prepare for your time at the festival by creating a customized schedule based on the artists you want to see, and share with your friends so you can plan beforehand together. Log in by clicking on the MyFest icon on the top of this website.
Age is just a number right? Lollapalooza invites all music fans, including kids! Just keep in mind that everyone under 13 years old must be accompanied by a legal guardian.
There will even be a separate mini festival experience for the youngsters – Kidzapalooza! Find out more about Kidzapalooza here.
All festival guests are allowed to enter and exit the festival as many times as needed. Keep in mind that you’ll have to pass the security each time you re-enter though, so make sure to plan well in order to you not miss any of your favorite gigs!
Bags and stuff storage
More information will come closer to the festival
Important information regarding accessible tickets for Lollapalooza 2020.
If you have a disability you can buy an accessibility ticket. You are also allowed to bring a personal assistant at no extra cost. To take advantage of this service, you and your PA should be able to present medical- and/or PA certificates at the festival entrance.
How do I purchase an access ticket?
You can buy access tickets online via ticketmaster.se. It is also possible to book a PA ticket in connection with your purchase free of charge. Alternatively, you can call Ticketmaster’s accessible booking line on 0776-70 77 77 and they will be happy to assist you with your booking.
Does my personal assistant need to buy their own ticket?
One (1) PA is allowed at no extra charge but must have their own ticket. The PA ticket is easily added on the second stage of the buying process.
Can I bring 2 personal assistants?
Yes. If you can prove that you are in need of more than one (1) PA, we offer another PA ticket at no extra cost. Extra PA tickets can only be booked via Ticketmaster’s accessible booking line on 0776-70 77 77 or alternatively on site at the Box Office during the festival.
How will my PA gain access to the festival?
You and your PA must accompany each other as you go through the festival entrance. The PA ticket is only valid together with an access ticket. You should also be able to present us with documentation of your need for a PA at the entrance.
What if I am not in a wheelchair but have another disability – for example visual impairment?
If you have another disability and are in need of a PA, it is possible to purchase an access ticket along with a PA ticket free of charge. These are easily booked online at ticketmaster.se or via Ticketmaster’s access booking line 0776-70 77 77. Please note that documentations must be brought and presented at the festival entrance for both the PA and the person with disability.
Can I bring a walker or a permobile to the event?
Yes, it is possible to bring a walker and/or a permobile to the event.
I have a guide dog/assistance dog, can it accompany me to the event?
Yes, you can bring a guide dog/assistance dog if you require it. Certificate stating that it is a guide dog/assistance dog may to be required at the entrance.
Are hearing loops available at the festival?
No, there are no hearing loops at the event.
Are there accessible toilets at the festival?
Yes, accessibility toilets will be available at the festival.
How accessible is the festival area? The festival is held at a nature site that we want to keep as green and natural as possible. We will do our best to make the area as accessible as possible, but it will be somewhat limited as the ground won’t be completely levelled. A dirt road extends to several places around the festival, but most parts are grass.
Can I get a map of the area?
A festival map will be published on www.lollastockholm.com closer to the event so keep an eye out for it there!
Are there viewing platforms available for wheelchairs at the stages?
Viewing platforms will be available at the bigger stages onsite. Please note that the viewing platforms can take a limited number of people and are subject to availability. If you want to see a specific artist, we recommend that you arrive at the platform well in advance.
I’m not in a wheelchair but have other disabilities, can I access the viewing platforms?
Yes, you can use the viewing platforms if you have other disabilities. Please note that the platforms can take a limited number of people and are subject to availability. If you want to see a specific artist, we recommend that you arrive at the platform well in advance.
We are part of a larger company; can they accompany me on the viewing platform or is it just me and my PA that have access?
Your company is welcome to accompany you on the platform but are subject to availability. Please note that festival goers with disabilities will have priority.
I need to bring medicine, what is allowed?
If you need to bring prescription medicines to the festival, please bring a prescription/medical certificate. To facilitate the security check, we would appreciate if you inform the security guards what you’re carrying and have documentation ready at the time of entry.
Is there disabled parking at the festival?
No, we do not offer parking on site. If you are in need of parking, please visit Stockholm Parkering.
I need to change PA between days, is it okay?
Yes, your PA can be replaced by another during the festival: when your PA leaves the festival, another can come in and take over. Please visit the Box Office once you arrive at the festival for further instructions. Please note that the festival wristband is voided and will under no circumstances be replaced if you cut the wristband yourself.
I have some special needs, who can I contact?
If you have any further questions or have special needs that we can take into consideration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
I want to purchase a Platinum ticket but it’s not available on the accessibility event, where do I turn?
What fun to hear that you want to take part of Lollapalooza’s Platinum experience! For practical reasons, Platinum is not offered on the accessibility event, but you are more than welcome to email us at email@example.com and we will be more than happy to help.
- What I can bring into the festival site?
- A few things to keep in mind before and during the fest
- Camera Surveillance
What I can bring into the festival site?
All festival goers will pass through a security check at the entrance to the festival, so make sure to be there on time so you don’t miss your favorite band! Here is a little guide of what you can bring into the festival and not, so you can prepare your festival weekend in the best way possible!
The following articles are allowed into the festival site:
- Bags that are maximum 40x40x20 cm
- Picnic Blankets
- Cameras and GoPro cameras (however, system cameras, interchangeable lenses, removable lenses, and other accessories such as tripods, selfie sticks and GoPro brackets are not allowed)
- Reusable empty water bottles in plastic and aluminum that can hold a maximum of 1 liter ( do not forget to fill them up and drink lots of water!)
- Prams and baby food for the little ones (Kidzapalooza has food service adapted for children, but if your child needs specific baby food it is of course OK to bring)
- Sunscreen (fingers crossed)
- Inflatable items (but please make sure to keep them out of the area in front of the stages)
- Medications: If you are in need of bringing prescription medication into the festival area, you should be able to present a label from the pharmacy with information on the recommended dosage and patient name.
The following items are not allowed into the festival area:
- Bags and backpacks larger than 40x40x20 cm
- Food and drinks (at Lolla Eats and Beer Fest you’ll find over 40 different restaurants and over 30 beers, do we need to say more?)
- Professional audio and video recording equipment
- Professional Cameras (interchangeable lenses)
- Camera accessories such as selfie sticks, stands, mounting parts, and professional accessories.
- Umbrellas (these obscure the view of other visitors, so appropriate clothing for every weather is advised)
- Animals (the festival environment is not the best for animals, but service dogs are of course welcome!)
- Drones (our photographers will shoot beautiful photos and videos that we will share with you during the festival)
- Flags and banners on a stick (to give everyone the best view possible)
- Glass containers (we want to take care of Gärdet and eventual broken glass in the grass isn’t fun for anyone)
- Laser pointers
- Foldable chairs
- Markers and spray paint (cosmetics are allowed)
- Masks or objects for the purpose of concealing the face
- Skateboards, scooters, bicycles, carts (if not prams with children) and other personal motor vehicles (a bicycle parking will be located outside the entrance)
- Tents of all kinds (there is no camping on the festival area but if you would like to camp you can check in here for tips in other places)
- Non approved marketing or sales materials such as flyers, stickers etc.
Our security staff are around to ensure that you have a fun and safe festival experience. There may be things not mentioned above that for various reasons are considered unsuitable to bring to the festival, or that we think is a great idea to bring. Please ask us if you are unsure of any items not mentioned above!
A few things to keep in mind before and during the fest
- Have emergency contact info on your person and your phone, our personnel might need it in case of an emergency.
- Remember to stay hydrated
- Bring a list of allergies and medications/prescriptions in case of a medical emergency.
- Check the weather forecast and dress accordingly, and remember to protect yourself from the sun!
- Need help? Lost? Injured? Did you witness criminal activity? Contact any uniformed staff member or call 112.
- Keep yourself and your belongings safe – be aware of your surroundings and keep an eye on your personal items at all times. If you find something or lose something, head to the info point on the festival site, or the ticket office in the main entrance if you are outside the festival.
- Download the Lolla App and and be sure you have opted-in for push notifications.
- Decide with your friends where you’ll meet if you lose each other. The main info tent in the middle of the festival area (next to the big cat) is the designated meeting point for lost or separated people.
- Watch out for your neighbors – if someone around you looks like they need help, check in with them and alert the nearest staff member.
Your security is everything! <3 The festival grounds and the surrounding areas at Lollapalooza Stockholm will be monitored for the purpose of the safety of our visitors. This monitoring is carried out in accordance with current regulations. Please check in here for more info: www.lollastockholm.com/cctv
Transportation & Accommodation
Where to stay
Luxury hotel, camping, hostel, flatsharing or couchsurfing? Stockholm offers endless of options for a good night’s sleep close to the festival site!
You won’t be able to stay at Gärdet where Lollapalooza takes place – there is no camping there and you’re not allowed to camp there. If you love camping life, here are some great camping sites close to Stockholm!
Getting to the fest
Lollapalooza is located in the middle of Stockholm. So you can either get to the festival area in no time, or take a moment to enjoy the beautiful little journey! Below are some different transportation methods to help you come and go from Lollapalooza.
Take a walkStockholm is the world’s most beautiful city in the summer! So since Lollapalooza is close to the city center, you’ll definitely get the best experience by walking to and from the festival!
How long does it take to walk:
From Stockholm Central Station (T-Centralen) – about 25 minutes
From Stureplan – about 15 minutes
Karlaplan (closest metro station) – about 5 minutes.
MetroThe metro takes you to Lollapalooza in no time, only two stops from Stockholm Central Station. Go with the Red Line towards Ropsten, and get off at Karlaplan. From Karlaplan you take a short walk along Valhallavägen and arrive to the festival in 5 minutes. Visit SL’s website for more information and time tables.
Ps. We know there’s a stop called Gärdet but it will be easier to get to the festival with the Karlaplan stop since it’s bigger and closer to the festival entrance, trust us!
BusBuses will run so close to the entrance and adapt their lines accordingly to Lollapalooza. Check SL’swebsite for more information and time tables closer to the festival.
TaxiGoing by cab? We recommend to ride with Taxi Stockholm to the festival. Taxi Stockholm will have a pick up/drop of area just outside the festival to make your trip as convenient as possible.
BikeA bike parking will be available close to the entrance
Be A Part Of The Festival
Become an Ambassador
Did you love the first edition of Lolla Stockholm as much as we did? Keen on making your Lolla Experience even better? Now you can get an upgraded experience simply by bringing your friends to the festival.
The planning of the Summer weekends has already begun. Make sure to have all your friends at Gärdet the last weekend of June & enjoy exclusive perks by joining our Lollapalooza Stockholm ambassador.
Check out a few of the rewards & unforgettable experiences that can be claimed:
- Free tickets, festival passes & tickets for an international Lolla of your choice
- Lolla T-shirts, hoodies & merch coupons
- Picture taken from the stage with you + friends
- Meet & Greets & backstage tours
- Or even an exclusive private pre-party in the Pink Castle for 20 persons
- & much more
Sign up here
How Does the Program Work? Easy: you’ll earn points for every ticket that you sell to your friends. You can then use these points to redeem rewards in a shop within your ambassador dashboard. The more points you earn the more rewards you can earn for you and your friends. To make it a bit easier for you to sell, your friends will also get a small discount on the tickets they buy from you.
Our Community Manager will also be available throughout the campaign to answer any questions, give you advice on how to make more sales and provide you with important festival updates!
How do I make sales?
1. Create an ambassador account
2. Log into your account and click on start selling
3. Select the ticket type and the number of tickets you want to sell to your friend
4. Enter your friend’s name, email address and phone number to send them an invitation to buy a ticket from you
5. Your friend follows the link, buys the tickets from Ticketmaster’s homepage and you will get your points shortly after
What are you waiting for? You can sign up here and start your ultimate Lolla Experience:
Sign up here
2019 Press Application is now closed. For questions about Lollapalooza Stockholm please email firstname.lastname@example.org